What kinds of flowers should be brought,
and what streamwater poured over the images?
-Lalla (Lal Ded)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fiction


A piece of fiction- a kind of short story- written by me. Follow the link below. It was published, strangely enough, in an online newspaper called theviewspaper.net - I shudder to think what the world will come to if I begin to write for visionary newspapers. Everytime you click on the link I will earn 25 rupees, and can sharpen my skills at writing by buying better pencils and Faber publications.

Ok, that's not true.
But it will send a warm e-glow down my spine.
http://theviewspaper.net/fiction/fiction-competition/2008/07/3684

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, I give you my Faber Castle pencil for the aside.

Anonymous said...

I read all comments.last 1 is very good.
Haiku Poems